The Canadian Journal for New Scholars in Education/ Revue canadienne des jeunes chercheures et chercheurs en éducation (CJNSE/RCJCÉ) is a non-blind peer reviewed journal sponsored by the Canadian Committee of Graduate Students in Education/ Le Comité canadien des étudiants diplômés en éducation (CCGSE/CCÉDÉ), the graduate student caucus within Canada’s national network of educational researchers, the Canadian Society for the Study of Education/La société canadienne pour l’étude de l’éducation (CSSE/SCÉÉ). The CJNSE/ RCJCE is solely managed by graduate students with the participation of three advisory editors, members of the editorial board: Dr Kelly Edmonds. CJNSE/ RCJCE’s mandate is to give graduate students studying in Canada opportunities for:
- learning essential steps for future publishing with blind peer-reviewed journals;
- receiving mentorship mentored through the publishing process by the editorial team;
- gaining a valuable publication experience;
- disseminating their work in a multilingual online journal; and,
- and, connecting with other graduate students and their work.